“Reformat JSON” is a JSON utility script using the JSON Action Manager scripting library.
This script can be used in Adobe Photoshop CS4 or later. It has been successfully tested in CS4 on Mac OS X, but should be platform agnostic.
This Software is copyright © 2013-2015 by Michel MARIANI.
This Software is licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL) v3.
Download the Zip file and unzip it.
Move the script to the
Presets/Scripts folder in the default preset location of the Adobe Photoshop application. On next launch, the script will appear in the File>Automate submenu.
- Used new version 4.4.4 of jamEngine scripting library module.
- Used new version 4.4.1 of scripting library modules.
- Reworded “Add Trailing Break” to “Append trailing Break”.
- Used new version 4.0 of scripting library modules.
- Added user option: strict validation.
- Initial release.